Idaho was so much fun! I felt like it was action packed and we never had a dull moment.
Molly went through the temple and it was very exciting! It mad me proud of the steps she took to get there.
Sawyer took very long naps. Many of his morning naps were 4 hours and one was 5 hours. He would even take a good afternoon nap after all that extra rest.
Doing crafts. It brought me great joy to have the time to do crafts but then it totally made me irritated when I messed them up and would have to fix them. I am not naturally crafty and have to work pretty to make something look decent.
Playing outside with Crew.
Chillin' with Abe.
Playing the wii with my family. We had a bowling competition that was really fun with great prizes. Watching my Mom "wakeboard" was awesome and it brought on a competitive round between Abe and I. Which was then followed by boxing. Abe is not a super competitive person until he's up against me. We started boxing in our chairs but soon ended up lunging out of seat. falling to the ground, and getting way too close to the tv. It was fun.
Getting a few runs in.
Getting a great deal on Crew's Christmas gift that Abe and I had been drooling over for the last 6 months.
Being totally and completely spoiled by Abe. On my birthday Abe told me that my birthday gift was being sent to Idaho and that it invovled my family. I waited all week and was excited to open my gift when we got there. Abe didn't mention it initially so I brought it up after a few days. He said it wasn't there yet. By Friday I got antsy and asked him again, he told me that it wasn't here yet. I was sad and kind of gave Abe a hard time about it, because I had now waited 2 weeks, and I told him to just give whatever it was to me for Christmas. Saturday morning I got up to go work out with my friend Katie. I got suspicious when she came to pick me up and grabbed up a grocery bag that was sitting on the front porch. I could see that it's contents had some random clothing articles of mine in there. Then on our way to her gym she stopped and told me she was lost. I laughed and asked how she could get lost on her way to her own place. She then spilled the beans and said we were heading to the spa. Abe totally shocked me giving me (and Katie) a full spa treatment. (massage, facial, pedicure, manicure) He even brought lunch part way through. He said I looked pretty out of it when he brought lunch. What did he expected? I had just been lying down for the last two hours. It was wonderful! I felt totally rejuvenated . . . and a little guilty. Abe said he expected a little bit of heat from me and not to worry about it. What a good man.
The trip was a lot of fun. The kids where champs. Crew was built for traveling. He doesn't mind being in the car for all of those hours. Which is definitely a good thing since we live away from everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment