Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We all gathered together at Donald and Kenna's for a big family get together. It was so much fun seeing some of Abe's cousins that no longer live nearby. We ate great food, heard exciting news, and enjoyed a small program consisting of some family videos. It was very enjoyable.
When we got home the boys were exhausted and ready for bed. It was at least 2 hours past their usual bedtime. They were able to open their Christmas pajamas instead of a book like they had for the previous nights. I put them in their beds while Abe worked on finding a loose cow and taking car of it's sickly cafe. I had gotten everything picked up and all of the presents pulled out just as Abe came in. It was so much fun setting everything out and I had looked forward to doing it all month long!
We fell into bed around midnight with the hope of sleeping in but very excited for the next morning!


I think Abe and I were beyond giddy when we found a great deal on Crew's balance bike! We spoke of Crew's bike nearly every night, after we bought it, in anticipation of what he would think.



1 comment:

thebean said...

Every time I see your tree it makes me smile. Love it.