Friday, January 11, 2013

Juicing

I was falling into a rut of not eating as well as I should and I decided to watch a few documentaries on healthy living. Abe became very interested in the juicing world and decided to get a juicer. I had juiced back in my single days and didn't think he would be a fan of it. Much to my surprise I enjoy it more now and Abe is way involved with juicing every day. Crew is enjoying tasting the delicious drinks. We are also expanding horizons for him because he is enjoying the flavor of foods that he would normally gag on due to their texture.
Beets, carrots, spinach, lemon
This is the face I get a lot now!

I am now trying to gather up recipes to use the pulp in. We don't want to miss out on all of the veggie goodness!