We have been getting outside a lot more and having a lot of fun! On this particular day the boys went a little crazy in the dirt!
I have also been working in my garden. Crew loves to help so much that I got him a pair of gardening gloves; I should have gotten some for Sawyer since he is the one that fell into my garden. Let's just say I had watered a little too much and he sunk several inches! I had one upset little boy.
Warmer weather also means we hang out the park more. What did my boys end up doing? Sitting on the sidewalk and playing in the sand. It's not like we can't do that at home! But it's fun to get out and spend time with other friends and moms.
1 comment:
I bet they had a great time. Crew looks so grown up in the last photo.
Post a Comment