Monday, May 6, 2013

Dentist: Crew

I decided to get Crew set up at the dentist to have things checked out and to ask some questions about his bite. He was excited for our day out and was well prepped. My heart sank when his hygienist called him back. She was awful: loud, impatient, and not kid friendly! I am so annoyed that my office said they take young patients but then be put with an obviously awful choice! She even complained about Crew in front of him! (I probably had steam coming out of my ears) I wanted to be able to rationally explain how I felt about the situation, but didn't think I could pull it off during the moment. I don't plan on taking him back but I still have the desire to explain, to whomever is in charge, that I was either misdirected or didn't have my son put with the appropriate hygienist  Watch out; my mama bear instinct is kicking in!


1 comment:

thebean said...

I bet he really took all of this in. Are the glasses provided at the dentist? Too bad it wasn't a good experience.