The love of my life turned 30. I am so blessed to have him in my life and we loved celebrating as a family!
The eve of Abe's birthday we went to Reno to celebrate. I set up a baby sitter and took Abe to the Reno Ace's baseball game. We had hot dogs and popcorn for dinner and enjoyed the evening to ourselves. It did get a little chilly and we weren't well prepared! We both had on shorts and no jackets. Our denim blanket did little to keep us warm after the cold wind came in. But it did bring on a round of giggles as we tried to snuggle and keep warm!
Due to Abe being really busy with work and lack of sleep, we decided to head home early before the game had ended.
The day of Abe's birthday we didn't see him much because he was hard at work before the sun was up! But I did make sure that he had a good dinner and a cake that fit his request. It was amazing! Here is the link for the delicious treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment