A major plus for having all boys in the house is haircut day. I can line them all up and get their hair done quickly and easily. I always feel like my boys show how much they have changed when I cut their hair. I remembered to snag a before and after of each of them this time. . . Well, I got a mostly before on Crew and Abe; I had already trimmed the sides.
Abe hates to sit and have his haircut. I continue to work on cutting his hair faster. The last few times I have been rewarded by Abe asking if I was really already done!
| I told Abe that his after picture did not look very good and when he looked at it he told me he liked it because it made his face look fatter! I had to laugh! We have opposite wishes in life!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment