Many of my amazing family members joined together a created the perfect family history reunion. We started the events off with a social pot luck dinner. It was so great to sit and catch up with many of our family members. The absence of those that couldn't make it was felt. I hope that next time we can have even more people come!!
Abe and Sawyer were only present for the eating part. Due to Sawyer have a few too many moments, Abe took him inside to play in the cool basement. Bodie and Sawyer played well while Abe and Gregg chatted.
Tagg, Lauren
Grandpa Arave, Camille, Grandma Arave, Tagg, Lauren, Alaura, April
Nelson, Paul, Valine, Addie
Jean, Dallin, Liam, Crew
Quinn. I think she is holding Tagg, but I don't know the little babies well enough to know 100%.
Duck, Duck, Goose, followed by Red Light, Green Light.
Crew loved both games! During Duck, Duck, Goose, he waited and waited for his turn. You could tell he was getting a little discouraged that he wasn't getting picked, but he hung in there and loved when his turn came!
Crew is always trying to get me to play Red Light, Green Light. So you can imagine how thrilled he was to play with so many other people! Then he had the chance to be it and he immediately flipped his hat side ways as if his job counted on it, and went on to direct a quick game!
Baby Pete
We also had an intense game of water volleyball. April and I spent 3 hours filling nearly 300 balloons. It was a lot of work and kept everyone entertained for about 45 minutes. The following pictures I pulled off of my cousins blog. Thanks Camille!
Jake and I may have gotten
I love this picture that Camille captured! My Grandpa was enjoying himself when he was hammered by a stray balloon that Jake and I just couldn't get to fast enough. He was laughing and seemed to enjoy a little splash to cool him off.
I loved today. It was so great to see so many and to catch up with some I haven't seen in years. It was also fabulous to see Crew shine as he interacted with many other children.







No comments:
Post a Comment