Last minute we packed up and headed to Lake Tahoe. Getting there was a little rough when Abe noticed his truck tire was about to blow and he changed his tire. However, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
Once we got there it was beautiful and very relaxing. After camp was quickly established we rode our bikes to the beach. Sawyer quickly went from fully dressed down to his undies and went crazy jumping in the water. Crew got to work digging and playing. I enjoyed relaxing and observing. Abe buried the kids. Grandma bribed the kids with money to go all the way under in the icy water.
After Nate and Cooper took their icy plunge that participated in a hysterical joining of warmth in the single towel left.
I asked Abe to snap a picture of me and the boys...several tries later we final succeeded in a decent one.
Abe and I kept dinner simple. Lasagna was cooking while we are the beach and then I put everything else together before we joined up with everyone else at their camp. We were also in charge of s'mores. I may have gone a little crazy with different varieties and chocolates to put in the s'mores but they were tasty!












































No comments:
Post a Comment