We have been anticipating this reunion for quite awhile. I even helped in the final stages of piecing together a book of everyone's history.
Darci was in town while I was at girls camp and she took care of my boys and all of their needs. The day I got home she was on her way to California to stay with Drew and Becky. It was fun to have them back and spend time with them. They like to stay in our camper and so we get them at our house quite often. The poor kids are not feeling very well, but they are still smiling and trooping through everything.
Today we kicked off the even with an evening together eating, singing, and chatting.
Liam and Sawyer
Franklin and Lyric
Aurora
We always enjoy a good animal train ride . . . well I shouldn't say always, but this year was a success. The kids played and played. I hardly saw Crew, but Sawyer hung around a bit, and Abe spoiled him with a huge can of soda. I sneakily dumped most of it out when he shared it with me.
Liam and Darci
Will, Crew, Lyric
These boys were so clever and played water bottle "volley ball"
Sawyer was worn out and pretty much done with the night when he fell and got hurt. What a dirty and sad boy!






















No comments:
Post a Comment