Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Anne Is Home

Well, as I prepare for my second surgery I am so blessed to have my family come visit and help out. Anne and my Dad are only here for a day before they turn around and go back home, while my Mom stays to help. It was so good seeing Anne and having a quick chat with her. We even set her up on a date to get her right back into regular life. 

Anne and I kind of began a non verbal competition to see who could grow their hair the longest. It was a pretty close call. (I am on the left squatting down to make our heads level)

Because I knew the boys wouldn't be participating in Halloween I knew I wanted to make it to our wards trunk or treat. I had to start my bowel prep a little early and was feeling well enough to go. I grabbed a delicious water and the rest of my family feasted on cafe rio. We kept in simple and put the boys super hero outfits on. It worked out perfectly. 

It was quite fun, but I was so exhausted by the time we got home and got the kids in bed. 


















(pictures from Debbie)


No comments: