Well child visits.
Reaction/bruise to a vaccination
I passed the boys riding in the swather to the other side of town
Picking up the boys after they swathed with Dad
I get to help every Tuesday in class and I follow it up having lunch with Crew. It's wonderful to sit and snuggle at the table and rub is back. I get asked to help open a million different things and get to know Crew's friends.
We flew my Mom in to watch the boys while Abe and I attended a farmers conference in Denver with his parents. It was super helpful in getting some conversations started and confirmed that Abe and his Dad are doing a spectacular job with the farm business as it moves down the generations. We experience wonderful food, met the Petersen brothers that make farm videos on youtube, and enjoyed a wealth of knowledge from others.
We had a yummy dinner at the botanical gardens. We had about 2 hours to explore, see, and smell so many plants!
Abe has been working on cleaning up and leveling the farm yard. It's looking pretty great!
First large strawberries of the season harvested and Sawyer is super thrilled about it.
First day at the lake with Donald and Kenna
hot dog roast on some of our property
Boys helping me in Reno and we stopped for Costa Vida, yum!
Second time at the lake, first for Abe
Girls camp prep in full swing and my house a constant disaster!
Note left by Crew for Abe. "Dad can you please fix my bruder. Crew." He taped it to the door where Abe comes in from work.
pool days with friends
Sawyer got into my lipstick....
My garden is blooming
Threw a farewell party for friends, and I made Sawyer take a nap because I knew it would be late.
Crew lost his third tooth
I hit a deer....in my in-laws car. No one was hurt
Crew climbed in bed with me and fell back to sleep. Love him!
Sawyer helping Abe
No comments:
Post a Comment