I am so happy that we have Crew! He is a great big brother, such a hard worker, very focused, aware of others, and a joy to be around. I am also happy that my parents decided to surprise Crew for his birthday weekend! Crew and Sawyer were definitely surprised and didn't know what to think when Grandma and Grandpa showed up at the door.
We started the day off with some muffins, reading, playing, and working. For lunch we took a break and headed to Slanted Porch. Apparently Sawyer's gourmet PB&J looked so yummy that he decided that's what he wanted for his birthday as well.
After we came home for a yummy cake made exactly as requested. Chocolate with caramel in the middle, green frosting on top, and cookies to look like dirt. I also had to search all over town for the right tractor to fit on the cake. It was a bit of a scavenger hunt. But, it did not disappoint. Crew said it was everything he wanted.
Crew received money, a card picked out by Sawyer with a super hero bracelet, an older camera, and a box of activities to build. I think he loves feeling grown up and using Grandpa's old camera to snap pictures of everyone. Crew has already started making sure everyone knows they are invited for his birthday when he turns 8.






























No comments:
Post a Comment