Saturday, December 15, 2012

Playtime

I am in love with these pictures of Crew. It shows his personality very well. 
Crew came home from playing at Grandma Carmen's with treasures in tow. Apparently he found a box of construction toys that are his Christmas gift. Grandma opened them for him and let him play with them anyway. 
Since it's been a little bit colder and we can't spend as many hours outside, I decided I would get a little creative. I put flour on a cookie sheet and let Crew play in it like dirt. I started with about 1/2 cup of flour but he asked for more and ended with about 1 cup.









After an hour and a half he said, "uh-oh" and kind of whimpered a little. I went in and found this . . .

 I could tell he was a little nervous on how I would react to the mess. I laughed and asked him what happened . . .





What a silly boy! He got very involved in his play and made a little mess, but was very good at vacuuming it up.


He continued to play for another 30 minutes. He then played for another hour today. I think this is a good playtime for when I need to get something done without any interruption!

1 comment:

thebean said...

His eyes are so beautiful in the 10th and 11th photos. He is a very sweet boy. Loved the post. Good job Mom.