Thursday, February 14, 2013

Crew

While we were playing outside yesterday Abe had two guys come for hay. The younger of the two was decked out in full cowboy attire. Crew turned to me and said, "Mom. He's a farmer, Mom. He farms horses." I then asked if that is called a cowboy and he said, "yes."
Today while putting away laundry Crew was standing in my doorway and said, "Hey Mom! There are two Crews!" I asked him where the other Crew was at and he pointed to the empty space next to him. When I asked what the color of the other Crew's eyes were he responded with, "He is a Shark Crew."
I just asked him again where the other Crew was and he told me was all gone. But then he followed it by saying he was in his bed looking for Crew's frog.

No comments: