Sunday, May 19, 2013

Senior Pictures: Anne

 Anne asked me to take her senior pictures and I accepted. Most of the days while we were in Idaho Anne worked. We finally had a day to go out and take some pictures. It was a very windy day, but we did alright.
Anne is a fun loving and amazing sister! She likes to ham it up a lot in front of the camera and it was hard to get just a plain ol' smile. She has many musical talents and plays the piano, saxophone, oboe, flute, and ukulele. She has played the saxophone since grade school and I finally was able to hear a performance while we were there. She is amazing!
Thanks Anne for letting me take your pictures. Congrats on graduating!
















2 comments:

thebean said...

My favorite is Anne in the tree, playing her sax. She is a cutie! Thanks for the pix.

Justin and Kristin said...

I CAN NOT believe how much she looks like you!
Nice pictures too!