I seriously can't believe we finally made it to Christmas Eve! I've had issues sleeping through the night due to my excitement for Christmas to come! I even asked if we could celebrate Christmas the morning after we got to Idaho. The day was very relaxed and full of games, lounging, and thinking of Christ. There was also a continuous countdown going on, in my mind, to 7 pm.
| Alaura (9 months) |
| Molly and Liam (or Lee-lam) |
After the nativity we met in the smallest room to let loose with a major amount of noise and energy!
Then Anne came home!!
And Santa came!! "I know him!" This is actually the Santa that I grew up with.
| Look in the mirror! Jake knows him too! |
Crew and Dallin got the bells while we sang!
Santa brought Christmas gifts for everyone. (Pajamas)
| Sawyer hid far, far away from Santa. |
I think Santa stopped at a few houses tonight, but Dallin kept on saying, "I have to ask you something. . . " Followed by some random comment. He didn't want Santa to go!
Christmas pajamas!
2 comments:
Thank you for documenting. I had so much fun!
Thanks for pointing out Jake's face, that is the best.
Post a Comment