Thursday, December 12, 2013

Church Christmas Party

Our ward party was a success! I can only hope the potato casserole I took was a success as well. It was in a huge pan, cooked for 3 hours, and I forgot to taste it to make sure all was as it should be. Our young men and women were the servers for our dinner so I did not get to choose what I got. It sure is nice being served my dinner! I don't have to try and juggle three plates, two kids, the other people, and then make my way back to a table.
We had the nativity story put on by the primary kids. Crew loved watching his friend Owen, the donkey. Crew was thrilled to see Santa and even wanted (major jaw drop) to sit on Santa's lap. Then he even spoke to Santa! (Gasping! Even more shocked!!) Sawyer, not so much.


his first glimpse of Santa
Owen struck this pose every time he saw my Camera out!


He is smiling! Smiling!!! He got on Santa's lap, looked Santa in the eye, spoke to Santa. . . . It is a Christmas miracle!! Crew even remembered his manners and told Santa, "thank you!" 

No comments: