Friday, August 8, 2014

Oregon Adventure: Fish and Chips and the Lighthouse

We decided to hit up a local restaurant for some authentic fish and chips. The restaurant is actually floating in the marina. Pretty cool to sit and look at all the boats. Although, it was rather toasty sitting in the sun! We had to wait forever for our food (how complicated can it be?) so the men entertained the kids for the most part. The food was good and it was a fun adventure! My kids shared a platter and gobbled up their fish and chips like they had been starved . . .  since breakfast! I am pretty sure I saw some tug-of-war between several bites! They finished off my food and several others as well.








Next up, we wanted to see the lighthouse. I wanted to go inside the lighthouse. However, I did not want to go through the whole tour with four little boys and a baby. Torture? Instead we roamed around the coast guard museum and read little factoids about the lighthouse. 
Checking our where we walked this morning
 






 Crew was terrified of these stairs. We don't have stairs in our house, and something about these stairs freaked him out. He eventually crawled to the top.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I steal the picture of us at Fish and Chips?