After waking up (a little too early) to Crew asking Abe, "Hey Dad, what ya' doing?" from the top of the bunk, we had a delicious breakfast. The kids and Abe then headed to the camp managers to inquire about hikes while I cleaned up and packed lunch. I thought they got back and went to look out my opened door when this deer (plus too babies) was about to poke it's nose in. I had an internal freak out and as I was trying to shut the door the deer kept coming closer. (I had visions on this deer trampling me!!) In my fight or flight mode I smashed my finger horribly in the inside hinge and quickly snapped a picture out the window before rolling around in agony on my bed. I hit some nerve that went clear up into my armpit and I felt like a wimp with my nerve on fire!
| We hiked back to the base of that rocky mountain in the back. |
Throwing rocks up high
Throwing rocks down by the river
| Watch out, he has a wild wind up! |
| "Mom, I have really big muscles" and then proceeds to move a huge rock our of the water and then asks me to throw it. It was heavy! |
1 comment:
Those are precious memories! Sweet boys.
Post a Comment