Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crew

Crew is growing up so fast. I see him maturing and growing in so many ways. He is a good listener, a loving son and brother, he appreciates his space, and is particular on how he likes things done.
Underwear changing happens several times a day. Not because his underwear is dirty but because he would like to match his underwear to the occasion: pajamas, outside, outfit change, etc.
Prayers are heartfelt and real. When we talk to him about someone in the family that is in need of extra prayers he always remembers to include them.
He uses the phrase "Ta-later" for when he wants to refer to something being delayed to another day/time. Love it! "Pretty-ful" is used to describe something that he thinks is beautiful and pretty. My favorite is when he uses it to describe how he sees me that day. He often comes up with other made up words that make me giggle. Very creative!
We have been reading small chapter books together and I love listening to his guesses on what will happen. It's fun talking about the books that we read together.
As soon as he wakes up in the morning he wants to go outside. But he is very good about making his bed and helping tidy up before we go out to play.
I love the time I get to spend with him every day!

No comments: