I came out to check on the boys and I had to quickly go grab my camera. Crew was less than thrilled initially, but soon realized I was only out there to capture him and Sawyer in their element!
Abe "the boys" (how we refer to the hired help) have been hard at work cleaning up a lot of the farm land. The have just started on the home place. I am excited to see what gets done! Since they are in our yard, my boys get to go out and help with everything as well. I love it!!
Someday Crew will make a great boss and coordinator. He is very organized and knows what is safe. Sawyer will be very good at getting dirty. He likes to get all the way into his work! He will also be great comic relief!













1 comment:
I love seeing the boys work outside. They are going to be the missionaries that mission presidents like. They know how to work!
Post a Comment